OBO KITCHEN WORKTOP
Effectively Seals the Gap Between
Wall and Worktop
An easy to fix, attractive seal that prevents dirt, food particles
and water penetrating between wall and kitchen unit. Makes cleaning
easy and adds an extra touch of style to kitchen or utility room.
- Cut to length with a hacksaw and prise front
and base sections apart.
- Place base section on worktop surface flush with
wall, and mark position of screw holes.
- Screw base firmly into place.
- Clip seal strip onto base.
- Complete by installing OBO Corners, Joining and
Composition and manufacture: OBO Kitchen Worktop Seal components
are extruded from high quality PVCu in a range of popular finishes.
Screws are included. Matching internal and external Corner Joints,
Joining Pieces and
End Caps are available to complete a stylish installation.
Applications: Ideal wherever water and dirt can penetrate between
a unit and an adjoining wall, and where an extra touch of colour,
style and neatness is needed. A neat alternative to silicone sealants.
Flexible fins form effective seals. Quality of PVCu ensures that
the chosen finish is colour-fast and resistant to most household
Size: 2.0m (6ft. 6ins. approx.) length. Keep away from naked flame.
Self-Adhesive Attractive Sealer for Kitchen
Covers the gap where worktop meets wall neatly and hygienically, with
an easy to fit self-adhesive seal that stylishly rounds off the sharp
Hides inaccurate tile cutting.
1. Cut to length with a hacksaw, and prise front and base sections
2. Fix base strip firmly into place with the adhesive strip provided.
Can be nailed or screwed through the holes for extra security.
3. Snap top section into base.
Neatly Seals Gaps Between Tiles &
A neat, easy alternative to silicone sealants. Use where tiling meets
kitchen worktops. Keeps out dust, dirt, crumbs and spillage. Can be used
around vanity units. Not suitable for use around baths or showertrays.
- Press adhesive strip firmly into join between work surface and wall,
pulling back the backing paper as you go and working approx. 50mm at
a time. Remove unwanted length of adhesive strip with scissors or a
- Starting at one end, press Mini Seal into adhesive, working approx.
50mm at a time and ensuring that the concave edge is facing outwards.
- When you come to a corner, mitre the ends to ensure a good join.
To request more information go to the Enquiries